The Scribbler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile time!

Go down

Profile time! Empty Profile time!

Amenia's Profile!
( Members May post on my profile.
Or it'll look plain! )

Username: Ameennniiiaaaaa. Er, just Amenia.
Nicknames: Mena, Ame, A.
Age: 17 (>> It seems I'm the oldest around..I hope not..)
Birthday: January 25
Looks: Er. Ugly. Er, Okay..Uhhh..Black hair. Brown eyes. Glasses. Have been told I look like I'm anorexic.

Favorites

Food: YOUR BRAIN. MWHAHAHAHA-chokecough- Um..Onigiri.
Color: Indigo
Sport: Volleyball (I ish spiker and our team has won like heck. xD )
School Subject: Drama
Book: Keeping Faith -Jodi Picoult
Movie: Enchanted
Show: House MD ( Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!)
Day: Friday
Month: June
Animal: Wolf
Smile: ..Smile? Huh? Um..Smiley? tongue <-- That one.
Holiday: Summer brea--I know, not a holiday. Christmas

Least Favorites

Food: Almost everything. I'm not really a food person.
Color: Pink.
Sport: Soccer. Too much running.
School Subject: MATH
Book: I'm tempted to say Twilight. But, I don't hate it, yet it's my least favourite. Before you bash me, I do love the plot and everything. I bought all the books and have read through them. The only thing that turns me waaaayy off from liking this book and hugging it to sleep is the sparkly vampire stuff. I perfer old traditional ones. /End Rant
Movie: Astro Boy in English. I haven't watched it. But I don't like it already...Feel free to convince me otherwise.
Day: Monday
Month: September
Animal: Bugs. All and any.
Smile: None?
Holiday: Valentine's Day.

Instument I play: Zheng, Piano.

Instument I want to play: Guitar

One thing I can't live without: The internet.

Random Fact About Me: I hate pink, but I have a pink bunny that plays music from my iPod and I love it.

I like: My few close friends. Writing, roleplaying, the number of contacts I have on my MSN(241), the fact that I only talk to around 20 of them, having lots of roleplays, supernatural stuff. My boyfriend, well, love, but yeah.

I dislike: School. Noise. People asking me whether I'm anorexic. Being bored. Meal times. Dark. Bugs. The sun. Fireworks. Crowds. People who don't admit they're wrong when they are.

My stories: Are mainly fanfiction. I have a few poems too, one of my best ones based on a story with a friend. I've been writing an original one with my friend, though she's been busy. It's called 'Welcome to Eternity'. Then we just started a prequel for Welcome to Eterninty that's unnamed as of right now.

My Threads: Here? I'm planning to see if I should open a posting format shop. Uhhh..none as of yet, but I'm planning to post some roleplay ideas too.

How'd I find out about The Scribbler: Uhh...Right, Foopets. I was very very bored and looked around on the forum.

I am currently: Amused with filling this profile out. Bit worried about the age gap around here, and eatting non-liquid honey with a spoon.

Mood: bounce farao xD From nothing much to amused within moments.

-Mwha, edited

Last edited by Amenia on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amenia
Amenia
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Aquarius Goat
$cribbles : 98
Birthday : 1992-01-25
Mood : Worn out
What am I doing? : Been roleplaying this suspenceful and horror filled roleplay that just kills me every time. If you wanna know, I'll let you know. Just ask.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4489477

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Profile time! :: Comments

Andric310

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:50 pm by Andric310

I go on FooPets!

Back to top Go down

Amenia

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:52 pm by Amenia

Then if you created that thread, perhaps you dragged me here. xD
Not that I'm complaining.

Back to top Go down

Pollytoad

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:28 pm by Pollytoad

Lol! I have a FooPet but I rarely go on....but then you gave me the idea, just now, and I created a thread. xD
Cool profile. I enjoyed reading it xD made me laugh.
Profile time! 204714 ha ha

Back to top Go down

Amenia

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:33 pm by Amenia

I only recently joined Foopets, so I'm not sick of it yet.
I saw the thread. xDD

^^ M'glad it made you laugh.

Back to top Go down

Pollytoad

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:00 pm by Pollytoad

xD lol
hey... so are you Chinese or Japanese? or something else?
I'm just plain 'ol American. =P

Back to top Go down

Amenia

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:09 pm by Amenia

Oh! xD I didn't see this post. Nor did the e-mail notification..or perhaps I deleted it without thinking. That would sound like me, yes.. ninja

I'm Chinese. Not all too proud of it, but yeah. And I know a decent bit of Japanese too.. And I live in Canada! tongue Confusing enough?

Back to top Go down

Andric310

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:30 pm by Andric310

I live in Canada too!

Back to top Go down

Amenia

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:47 pm by Amenia

Awesome~ Razz

Back to top Go down

DoggieGirl808

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:22 pm by DoggieGirl808

I'm a spiker in volleyball too! How coolio! And I don't like pink too much (tho I have TONS of pink clothes idk y xD), I don't like Twilight, I don't like math, or the RUNNING part of soccer (I love the sport, just hate the running xP)

Nice profile =)

Back to top Go down

Amenia

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:48 pm by Amenia

xD Heheh, it seems we have quite some in common~

^^ Thank-ye.

Back to top Go down

Pollytoad

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:31 pm by Pollytoad

Amenia wrote:Oh! xD I didn't see this post. Nor did the e-mail notification..or perhaps I deleted it without thinking. That would sound like me, yes.. ninja

I'm Chinese. Not all too proud of it, but yeah. And I know a decent bit of Japanese too.. And I live in Canada! tongue Confusing enough?

That's cool-confusing. Profile time! 859565 So do you know, like, know a bunch of languages? I only know English and can speak some Spanish. Profile time! 665132

Back to top Go down

Amenia

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:08 pm by Amenia

Oh, it's not quite a bunch. I always wanted to learn Spanish..but I know French, and I always end up confusing the two.
I know English(of course), Cantonese, Chinese, Japanese and French. xD Japanese was self-taught, and my French isn't fluent. embarrassed

Back to top Go down

Pollytoad

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:45 pm by Pollytoad

Woah. That's crazy awesome! How can you remember all of that??

I can say "Hello, my friend." and "Yes," in French: "Bonjour, mon ami." and "Oui." (like 'we')

And "Bless You." and "Hello," and "Goodbye," in German: "Gesundheit." and "Guten Tag" and "Auf Wiedersehen"

but that's all.... (for spanish I know several words but I don't feel like doing any. heh.) Profile time! 665132

Back to top Go down

Amenia

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:23 pm by Amenia

xD I just do, I'm not sure..

Ah, I know enough of French, went to Paris for an exchange trip, so I know enough to get me around..

Well, yeah. xD I do believe those few German words are known by a lot of people. As for Japanese, I can hold conversation, but don't know how to write it.

>> I'm lazy and never one to give examples..

Back to top Go down

Pollytoad

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:41 pm by Pollytoad

Awesome! I've never been to Paris before.

Yeah, actually I had to look them up to spell them, but I know how to say them. That's pretty awesome. I can hold a Spanish conversation as long as it's simple.

xD

Back to top Go down

Switchfoot

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:22 pm by Switchfoot

awesome I always wanted to speak french! and you have the same birthday as me! :D

Back to top Go down

DoggieGirl808

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:31 pm by DoggieGirl808

Pollytoad wrote:Woah. That's crazy awesome! How can you remember all of that??

I can say "Hello, my friend." and "Yes," in French: "Bonjour, mon ami." and "Oui." (like 'we')

And "Bless You." and "Hello," and "Goodbye," in German: "Gesundheit." and "Guten Tag" and "Auf Wiedersehen"

but that's all.... (for spanish I know several words but I don't feel like doing any. heh.) Profile time! 665132

Lol I only know 1 word in German: Cuchenfart (I believe that's how you spell it)

YES IT'S A REAL WORD! It means "a trip with cookies" xD Lol once my Sunday School teacher was asking people if they knew any German words, and my BFF said the only one she knew was "Cuchenfart"! Ohmaigosh you should have seen the stunned look on his face and heard the roaring laughter of the rest of the class! Haha xD

U know french Amenia? LUCKY! I wanna learn but I'm a bit too young, so ya =P

-Doggie Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down