The Scribbler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pollytoad's Profile! :D

Go down

Pollytoad's Profile! :D Empty Pollytoad's Profile! :D

.::Pollytoad's Profile::.
Members May Post.

Real (first) name: Tessa
Username: Pollytoad
Nickname: Tess, Polly, Tessa
Birthday: June 26th
Looks: ehh... blue/green/grey (with a brown speck in right eye) eyes, sholder-length brown hair with side bangs, fair skin with tons of freckles, 5 foot 5 inches, athletic but I think I'm fat =P, size 10 shoes (yes, I do have big feet), and dimples that you can see when the lighting is right.

Favorites:

Food: Chocolate, pickles, Snickers bars, brownies, and almost all fruits
Sport: Basketball
School Subject: ehh... I guess algebra because I'm good at it but sometimes I dislike it.
Color: Orange
Book: I LOVE BOOKS. So I really can't say... I've read so many awesome books...
Movie: Bedtime Stories, Lord Of The Rings, Seires of Unfortunate Events, and a bunch others.
Day: Sunday and Wednesday
Month: December
Animal: Frogs and Toads
Smile: =P :] ;]
Pollytoad's Profile! :D 204714 Pollytoad's Profile! :D 389529 and Pollytoad's Profile! :D 400499
Holiday: Christmas

Least Favorites:

Food: Onions
Sport: none, really.
School Subject: Algebra

Color: I love ALL colors but some are...sort of unpleasent. Like a barf color.
Book: NONE. I <3 Books!
Movie: Happily N' ever After 2. WORST MOVIE EVER. I want my money back. (It was soo cheesy that I didn't even watch the whole thing.)
Day: ehh... days when I'm sick.
Month: none
Animal: roaches.
Smile: none
Holiday: none.

Instrument I play:
Violin and guitar
Instrument I want to play: I think Cello would be cool.

One thing I can't live without:
My Faith.

Random Fact About Me: I'm home-schooled.

I like: painting, drawing, writing, roleplaying, playing my violin, swimming, basketball <3, playing any sport, READING, photography, sleep, fruit juice, hanging with church friends, acting, singing, laughing, (I love)praising God <3, playing video games, converse, basketball (Did I already say that? xD), MUSIC , riding my bike, running, nature, and I love God.

I dislike: people who ignore me, being dirty, my hair sometimes, when my sibling are really annoying, not being allowed to play a sport when everyone else does, and creepy-crawly bugs. =P

My stories: I've written a few stories and started so many more, but never finished them. I plan on writing more when I get the time.

My Threads: Well I own this forum so....yeah. x)

How'd I find out about The Scribbler: My older brother gave me the title idea.

I am currently: [November 9th 2009] 7:57 PM: tired, full of lasagna, and listening to my older brother play his guitar next to me.

Mood: bored and amused.
Pollytoad's Profile! :D 204714
Huzzah!

Last edited by Pollytoad on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Cancer Dog
$cribbles : 551
Birthday : 1994-06-26
Mood : Mellow
Job/hobbies : Painter, writer, violinist, basketball player, and reader.
What am I doing? : Thinking....

https://thescribbler.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Pollytoad's Profile! :D :: Comments

Andric310

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:55 pm by Andric310

I know a guy who has the same birthday as you.

Back to top Go down

Amenia

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:07 pm by Amenia

Sad I always wanted to be home-schooled...

And yes, you do kinda own the forum. tongue

Back to top Go down

DoggieGirl808

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:28 pm by DoggieGirl808

Oh my gosh my friend's name is Tessa too! Lol xD And I DEFINITELY could not live without my faith and being homeschooled! Coolio profile =)

Back to top Go down

Pollytoad

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:37 pm by Pollytoad

Andric310 - that's cool. I know a Christian artist who has the same birthday too. I don't know if you've heard of him but he's called KJ-52. Pollytoad's Profile! :D 859565

Amenia - yeah I meet a lot of people on the internet that wish that. I like it but the only not-so good thing is that I have few friends. Pollytoad's Profile! :D 665132

DoggieGirl808 - Cool! We all have things in commen. reminds me of a song....xD Yeah, I know someone named Tess, but never Tessa. hmm Pollytoad's Profile! :D 389529

Back to top Go down

Andric310

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:58 pm by Andric310

I used to be home schooled.

Back to top Go down

Amenia

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:10 pm by Amenia

Amenia - yeah I meet a lot of people on the internet that wish that. I like it but the only not-so good thing is that I have few friends.

True that. But I got to school, public, and I have only what..5 friends? happy I'm the type to not mind it at all. Too many friends just seems weird.

Back to top Go down

Pollytoad

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:48 pm by Pollytoad

Amenia wrote:True that. But I got to school, public, and I have only what..5 friends? happy I'm the type to not mind it at all. Too many friends just seems weird.

Well, yeah, but I know some people who have, like, 200 friends! It's crazy. I only have...around 13 real friends. But I agree, having too many friends must be impossible to keep up with. I think it's best to have a few close friends then a million 'just' friends.

Back to top Go down

Pollytoad

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:50 pm by Pollytoad

Andric310 wrote:I used to be home schooled.

Did you like it? How come you switched? I've never been public or private schooled so I only know what it's like from what books and other people say.

Back to top Go down

Andric310

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:52 pm by Andric310

I switched because I wanted to. I didn't think is was fun. Public school is where you get to meet new friends and talk to them.

Back to top Go down

Amenia

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:27 pm by Amenia

Well, yeah, but I know some people who have, like, 200 friends! It's crazy. I only have...around 13 real friends. But I agree, having too many friends must be impossible to keep up with. I think it's best to have a few close friends then a million 'just' friends.

Agreed. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Pollytoad

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:38 pm by Pollytoad

Andric310 - Oh, I see :)

Amenia - xD

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down