The Scribbler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories (a KH-Organization fanfic short story)

Go down

Memories (a KH-Organization fanfic short story) Empty Memories (a KH-Organization fanfic short story)

Post by DoggieGirl808 Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:45 am

.:Axel's Journal:.

It's been almost a year since she's been gone. Now some new kid is taking her place; he's even taking her number! I can't believe it! It's like they're trying to erase all memory of her. Memories.... that's all I have left now.

Lexa was the REAL number XIII, not this stupid new guy. Think he's called Roxas, though I honestly could care less. She was strong and incredibly beautiful; she feared none--heartless, nobodies, not even Larxene or the Superior! I still remember the day we first met...

It started out like any typical day of mine at Castle Oblivion: wake up, fix my hair, throw on the ole Orgy coat and grab a quick bite to eat before heading into the Gray Area for the daily assignments.
Walking over to Saïx, I noticed a female figure standing next to him. Oh no... Not Larxene... PLEASE tell me he's not sending me with Larxene! However, this girl didn't look like Larxene, though her hood shrouded her face in darkness, so it was hard to tell.
"Axel, today you'll be taking our newest member with you on your mission." Saïx stated in his usual gruff tone, motioning to the unfamiliar girl.
I must say I was quite nervous, I had never mentored anyone before. Nevertheless, i nodded and proceeded to introduce myself, trying to sound cheerful. "Hiya, I'm Axel. And you would be-?"
A long awkward pause followed.
"Her name is Lexa," Saïx replied cynically, turned, then proceeded to give assignments to Xaldin and Zexion.

Lexa turned toward me. Although I couldn't see her face, she seemed intent on leaving, yet a bit awkward, though that could be expected of a rookie.

"I'll be right back," I hurried away from her, the silence making me uncomfortable. I walked into the break room to see Luxord, Demyx, Xigbar, and Lexaeus as I made my way to the coffee maker, grabbing a mug.

"I wouldn't drink that if I were you," Demyx said, holding a mug of what appeared to be hot chocolate and shoving a donut in his mouth.
"What makes you say that?"
"It's really cold and disgusting."
I laughed as I poured in the creamer, "You forget that I am a fire element, Demyx."
"Oh whatever!" he scowled and stomped out of the room, donut still in his mouth.
"Tsk tsp tsk... wonder what's his problem today?" I muttered, touching the mug to heat up my lukewarm coffee before putting a few sugars.
"Sitar kid? Oh he's just tick'd cuz Superior ain't too pleased by his work ethic. Saïx's makin him go off and get rid of some heartless nuisance over in Agrabah," replied Xigbar, lying down on a couch with his feet propped up on the coffee table. He had a habit of nicknaming the other members, whether they liked it or not.
"Figured. What's Saïx got you doing today?" I tasted my coffee, reaching for another sugar packet.
"Some problem heartless in Halloweentown to eliminate. What about you, Little Red?"
I rolled my eyes at the dreaded nickname, "oh nothin, just mentoring some new kid. No big deal." I avoided his gaze, uneasily drinking my coffee.
"First time mentoring?"
"How could you tell?!"
"You're nervous as crap, avoiding eye contact, and trying to act all tough just like you've done this a bajillion times before." Xigbar chuckled, putting his arms behind his head
"It's really that obvious?" I moaned.
"Heck yeah!" Xigbar smirked, "its written all over your face."
"Now Xigbar," Lexaeus politely but firmly interrupted, "don't be rude. Mentoring for the first time is pretty hard. Don't you remember?"

"Pfffft how could I forget? I was mentoring the jolly green giant!"
"You were Lex's mentor Xig?!?" I butted in.
"Ohhhh yes he was. He kept blurting out random things 'cause I wasn't saying anything." Lex chuckled, grabbing orange juice out of the fridge.

To Be Continued. . .
ninja

Last edited by DoggieGirl808 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
DoggieGirl808
DoggieGirl808
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Virgo Rat
$cribbles : 387
Birthday : 1996-09-17
Mood : Complicated. Like my life =P
Job/hobbies : KH fanfic, a little bit of Total Drama fanfic, art, music, acting, ...
What am I doing? : Just being [insert Doggie's real name here]! Probably listening to Fee (they're a Christian band)

http://www.webbies4ever.net

Back to top Go down

Memories (a KH-Organization fanfic short story) Empty Re: Memories (a KH-Organization fanfic short story)

Post by DoggieGirl808 Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:26 am

Next partttttttt:

-----

"Well... like you ever say much of ANYTHING during missions...how was I supposed to know?" Xigbar replied.

"So...what you're trying to tell me is that I'll be a bad mentor?" I asked, confused as to where Xig and Lex were going with this.

"Well duh..." Xigbar rolled his eyes and

"What he MEANS to say is that everyone is a terrible first mentor. It just takes practice," Lexaeus explained.

"So I'm pretty hopeless then, aren't I?"

"Basically, you're screwed" Xigbar interjected, glugging his coffee.

"Figures..." Luxord stated, finishing the last bit of his tea before tossing the tea bag into Xigbar's cup. Everyone in the Organization knows that Luxord has unmatchable aim.

"What the?!?!?" Xigbar declared, glaring at Luxord. I turned toward Lex, to which we both burst out laughing before hurrying out of the room to avoid the argument that would certainly ensue.

"Haha, those two are so epic," I laughed after we were out of hearing distance

"No question of that," Lex laughed too, "say, where's the kid you're supposed to mentor?"

"Lexa!" I exclaimed, "I forgot! Gotta go Lex!"

"See you later!"

I dashed into the Gray Area, relieved that the rookie was still there.

"Mission time," I smirked. She remained emotionless.

----

Too late and too tired to write more rough now...

-Doggie

DoggieGirl808
DoggieGirl808
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Virgo Rat
Job/hobbies : KH fanfic, a little bit of Total Drama fanfic, art, music, acting, ...
What am I doing? : Just being [insert Doggie's real name here]! Probably listening to Fee (they're a Christian band)

Back to top Go down

Memories (a KH-Organization fanfic short story) Empty Re: Memories (a KH-Organization fanfic short story)

Post by DoggieGirl808 Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Hey guys,

I'm locking this cuz I'm gonna start it over on my dA. I've looked it over and found some things I can improve too.

~Doggie
DoggieGirl808
DoggieGirl808
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Virgo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down