The Scribbler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Writing! Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poems, ect.

4 posters

Go down

Story Writing! Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poems, ect. Empty Story Writing! Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poems, ect.

Post by Master Rypli Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:53 am

Hello! Welcome!
This is this Story Writing Club. Here, we write storys but you would've guessed that. We write storys that we dreamed up probably when we were little bitty kids, or when we were older. We write storys and talk about each one. There are no right or wrong storys because YOU! Yes YOU! Made it YOURSELF!!! This club is open to everybody and you don't need some secret way to get into it. This club doesnt have to be JUST about writing storys. We can chat! Who said we could never chat? Although there are rules. You must number one obey Scribbler rules, number two you mustnt EVER comit Plagiarism, you must encourage writers and never say anything ugly to their storys no matter the cirmustances, no and I repeat NEVER Copyright it is illegal and so is plagiarism. But these are the main rules that you MUST stick with! But other than the rules I hope you have a good time in this club just PM me or say right now you want to join!

Master Rypli
Story Writing! Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poems, ect. Kawaii10
Master Rypli
Master Rypli
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Female Libra Rat
$cribbles : 25
Birthday : 1996-10-13
Mood : fang! e:
Job/hobbies : Dancing, Swimming, hanging out with my best buds, going on myspace and on facebook, and doing other stuff,hmm maybe like writing books and storys, painting, drawing,playing my instraments
What am I doing? : Chyeck out my storys and what not!

Back to top Go down

Story Writing! Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poems, ect. Empty Re: Story Writing! Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poems, ect.

Post by Pollytoad Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:25 pm

I'll join! :D
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Cancer Dog
$cribbles : 551
Birthday : 1994-06-26
Mood : Mellow
Job/hobbies : Painter, writer, violinist, basketball player, and reader.
What am I doing? : Thinking....

https://thescribbler.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Story Writing! Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poems, ect. Empty Re: Story Writing! Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poems, ect.

Post by Switchfoot Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:49 pm

I'll join
Switchfoot
Switchfoot
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Aquarius Rat
$cribbles : 137
Birthday : 1997-01-25
Job/hobbies : playing guitar, reading and drawing
What am I doing? : on the comuter

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggieGirl808 Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Sign me up =)
DoggieGirl808
DoggieGirl808
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Virgo Rat
$cribbles : 387
Birthday : 1996-09-17
Mood : Complicated. Like my life =P
Job/hobbies : KH fanfic, a little bit of Total Drama fanfic, art, music, acting, ...
What am I doing? : Just being [insert Doggie's real name here]! Probably listening to Fee (they're a Christian band)

http://www.webbies4ever.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down