The Scribbler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't take it anymore! *cries*

3 posters

Go down

I can't take it anymore! *cries* Empty I can't take it anymore! *cries*

Post by DoggieGirl808 Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:46 pm

I've known my "best friend" since before we were 2. We've been through EVERYTHING together. You'd think a "best friend" who's always been there would be "caring". Well think again. My so called "best friend" has been treating me like dirt for years. Ignoring me around her other friends. Calling me names. Hitting, elbowing, kicking, slapping, and other kinds of things to me. Just when I think it's getting better, it gets TONS worse. A couple days ago I was at her house decorating cookies with her and her mom. She says something to her mom, and I tell her I thought it was rude. Her mom says that that's just her (tho if anyone knows her, it's probably me). Some things are said that I honestly don't remember, and then I mutter under my breath "God save your soul". Then, my "best friend" practically blows up and starts crying a lot. Her dad takes her into another room to find out what's wrong and to get her to calm down. She basically says that we were attacking her (verbally of course) and saying (in her words) "like I'm not mature or something" (tho she's really not mature at all). This is why I'm afraid to tell her things that would really help her. Sure, now it's a small meltdown, but if we can't tell her these things I could easily see it turning into violence and threats. I'm really scared cuz her parents know she's not doing well, but compared to what I know, they're only seeing the tip of the ice berg! This started in probably 2nd or 3rd grade, but from 5th grade on, it's been terrible. She claims to be a Christian, but her face lit up when she thought I said "g*d" (I didn't tho!) cuz she secretly loves cussing (she used to say the f-word like crazy but I somehow got her to stop)! I don't know what to do anymore! She lies, she steals, she hurts, she [acts like she] hates me! I would tell her parents, but I know I would be in for even MORE mistreatment from my "best friend"! I'm overwhelmed and completely in over my head! I can't just ditch her, but I can't keep on doing this anymore! HELP!

-Doggie Crying or Very sad
Scared
Hurt (mostly emotionally)
DoggieGirl808
DoggieGirl808
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Virgo Rat
$cribbles : 387
Birthday : 1996-09-17
Mood : Complicated. Like my life =P
Job/hobbies : KH fanfic, a little bit of Total Drama fanfic, art, music, acting, ...
What am I doing? : Just being [insert Doggie's real name here]! Probably listening to Fee (they're a Christian band)

http://www.webbies4ever.net

Back to top Go down

I can't take it anymore! *cries* Empty Re: I can't take it anymore! *cries*

Post by Pollytoad Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:10 pm

I'm really, really sorry this is happening to you.
My advice would be to pray. Pray every time you think of her and every chance you get. You don't even have to close your eyes, just say a silent prayer in your head, wherever you are.

Also, talk to your parents about this.
Maybe there's something going on in her life that is making her act like this. Try talking to her and telling her your feelings. Tell her that you miss being her friend and that if there is anything she angry at you about, that you're sorry. Then tell her that you'll be praying for her. Then you might want to just leave her be. Let her think it over and stay away for a while.
If she still acts the way she is then just keep praying.

Don't forget that your true best friend is Jesus. He will be there for you.
And you will make new friends, and maybe even a new best friend.

I will be praying for you too.

-Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Cancer Dog
$cribbles : 551
Birthday : 1994-06-26
Mood : Mellow
Job/hobbies : Painter, writer, violinist, basketball player, and reader.
What am I doing? : Thinking....

https://thescribbler.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggieGirl808 Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:14 pm

Pollytoad wrote:I'm really, really sorry this is happening to you.
My advice would be to pray. Pray every time you think of her and every chance you get. You don't even have to close your eyes, just say a silent prayer in your head, wherever you are.

Also, talk to your parents about this.
Maybe there's something going on in her life that is making her act like this. Try talking to her and telling her your feelings. Tell her that you miss being her friend and that if there is anything she angry at you about, that you're sorry. Then tell her that you'll be praying for her. Then you might want to just leave her be. Let her think it over and stay away for a while.
If she still acts the way she is then just keep praying.

Don't forget that your true best friend is Jesus. He will be there for you.
And you will make new friends, and maybe even a new best friend.

I will be praying for you too.

-Pollytoad

Thanks oh so much! This really touched me, cuz I don't usually get biblical advice very often! =) I am definitely going to continue praying. I've always been too afraid to talk to my parents about this in detail, but I think it's probably the right time. I did confront her in chat, but I also want to talk to her in person. She's coming over on Friday, so I hope will see a change then, even if it's a very small one. Sometimes when I'm really frustrated, I can forget that Jesus is and will always be my best friend, so thanks for reminding me of that truth. I've never met anyone online that I knew was a Christian, so thank you so much for your prayers and godly advice! *hugs*

-Doggie
Sister in Christ
DoggieGirl808
DoggieGirl808
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Virgo Rat
Job/hobbies : KH fanfic, a little bit of Total Drama fanfic, art, music, acting, ...
What am I doing? : Just being [insert Doggie's real name here]! Probably listening to Fee (they're a Christian band)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollytoad Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:05 pm

DoggieGirl808 wrote:
Thanks oh so much! This really touched me, cuz I don't usually get biblical advice very often! =) I am definitely going to continue praying. I've always been too afraid to talk to my parents about this in detail, but I think it's probably the right time. I did confront her in chat, but I also want to talk to her in person. She's coming over on Friday, so I hope will see a change then, even if it's a very small one. Sometimes when I'm really frustrated, I can forget that Jesus is and will always be my best friend, so thanks for reminding me of that truth. I've never met anyone online that I knew was a Christian, so thank you so much for your prayers and godly advice! *hugs*

-Doggie
Sister in Christ

Well, you're welcome! =) I'm glad you're going to talk to your parents. I hope everything turns out well for you and your friend. I'll keep praying.
Oh, well thanks! I've never really knew anyone online who was truly a Christian too! =) *Hugs back*

- Tessa
Sister in Christ
♥️
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Cancer Dog
$cribbles : 551
Birthday : 1994-06-26
Mood : Mellow
Job/hobbies : Painter, writer, violinist, basketball player, and reader.
What am I doing? : Thinking....

https://thescribbler.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggieGirl808 Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:22 pm

Yeah I talked to my parents today--not as bad as I thought it would be! Thanks for giving me the push I needed!

-Doggie =)
...|||...
||||||||
...|||...
...|||...
DoggieGirl808
DoggieGirl808
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Virgo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Switchfoot Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:30 pm

Wow..... I'm speechless...... I so sorry that this happening to you.
I'll pray for you. just remember, even if it doesn't turn out the way you want, God's way is best.

- Switchfoot
Sister in Christ :)
Switchfoot
Switchfoot
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Aquarius Rat
$cribbles : 137
Birthday : 1997-01-25
Job/hobbies : playing guitar, reading and drawing
What am I doing? : on the comuter

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggieGirl808 Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:03 am

Thanks =) Ever since I told my mom, I've felt like a heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders. And yes, you're absolutely right that God's way is best, and he wants me to go through for a reason that I don't know right now, but in the end it will make me a stronger Christian. Thanks for the encouragement and support!

-Doggie
...|||...
||||||||
...|||...
...|||....
DoggieGirl808
DoggieGirl808
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Virgo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down