The Scribbler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dayna's Adventure

2 posters

Go down

Dayna's Adventure Empty Dayna's Adventure

Post by Andric310 Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:18 pm

Chapter 1: Marvin and Me

I'm Dayna Conville. I have light brown hair and blue eyes. I live in Gem City. It's okay there. My best friend, Marvin Gilinske, was sitting beside me. We both go to Jonny Dylan Middle School. Right now, it is summer, and we are going into grade 8. Both of us are at the playground near my house.
"Hey, Marvin." I said. "Are you excited to go back to Jonny Dylan again?"
"Yes. Is there anyone you wish is in your class?" asked Marvin.
"Drew Powers and Peter Erickson." I replied.
"Why? They are both weird." said Marvin.
"Drew looks like our old friend Josh." I said.
"Umm... a little. His hair color and the tall and skinny look. Not the face though." Marvin has a point there. I agree their faces are different and so are their eyes. Drew has green and Josh has blue. Drew is the one with a few freckles at his left side.
"No, seriously. When Drew's hair is down, he looks like Josh." I miss it when Drew's hair was down. He looked SO cute. Now his hair is up. Why does that have to happen?
"Do you miss him?" asked Marvin.
"Drew? No, he goes to our school." I replied. It's getting cold out.
"No. I meant Josh." said Marvin.
"I really do. He was the nicest guy I ever met. He goes to Eight Elms." I asked.
Marvin stopped to think and asked a question. "You know why we didn't go there the first place?"
"It's because of Trevor. He is so mean!" Trevor Detestaire hates me all because I liked him. Wow.
He hates Marvin because he is my friend. Trevor is a fast runner. Marvin and I are too slow for him.
"Well, he's not here now!" I exclaimed. Good thing he's not here. Good thing Jonny Dylan existed.
Marvin and I were looking at the houses across the street. I think Drew lives in one of them, I don't know for sure. I heard a beeping noise. It was Marvin's cell phone, called a DuSy.
"Look, Dayna! I got a text message!" Marvin told me. "It's from Dave Torte."

Marvin showed me the message:
Hey, Marvin! I got these awesome shoes. They are yellow and black Washingtons! I can't wait to wear them. My older sister, Lena, thinks they look weird on me. I don't care. I think she's weird! Anyway, bye for now!

"I'm going now." said Marvin. "Bye!"
I waved and said goodbye to him as well. Is it true that Drew Powers lives close to me?

Chapter 2: Gerald Skitture

Ginny Harper was a new student in Jonny Dylan. She became popular because her friend was Cheska Fielder-Lavinder. Cheska is the most popular girl in Jonny Dylan. She will talk to anyone. Most of the time, she talks to Tina Madalli, a very pretty girl with blond hair. Ginny's hair is a little darker than Tina's, so she dyed some of it blond. There she was, with a girl I didn't know.
I couldn't make out part of the conversation because I was too far to hear the whole thing. Ginny is not as loud as Cheska. Cheska is really loud, like any guy in Jonny Dylan.
"Really? You like Skitture?" asked Ginny.
"I used to." said the girl.
"Gerald Skitture?"
"Yeah."
"Eww. Why him?"
I walked away from Ginny and her friend. I used to like Gerald Skitture, not anymore. Gerald isn't ugly like Ginny said. To me, anyway. Gerald has brown hair and glasses. Not sure what his eye color is. His eyes looked like a dark color, but I'm sure it's not brown. When he doesn't have his glasses on, he looks like someone who was in a movie. Weird enough, when the guy in the movie has glasses, he looks like Gerald!
Who is that girl Ginny talked to? It didn't look like anyone I know. I have to find out. The school year is starting soon. Maybe my friend Hallie Genter knows who. She likes Gerald too.

I sent Hallie a message.
Hey, Hallie. Do you know the girl with brown hair? I know there are a lot of them, but the one that used to be with Gerald?

I hit send. Come on, Hallie. Message me back!
It's me, Dayna Conville, or D.C. if you want. The upcoming school year, I will talk to Drew Powers and Peter Erickson. They probably won't be in my class but hey, they might have events in their room.

Last edited by Andric310 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andric310
Andric310
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Virgo Rat
$cribbles : 59
Birthday : 1996-08-31
What am I doing? : Playing with a pen cap. That's what Andric does.

Back to top Go down

Dayna's Adventure Empty Re: Dayna's Adventure

Post by Pollytoad Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Great Chapter! I like it! Dayna's Adventure 389529
Post more soon!
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Cancer Dog
$cribbles : 551
Birthday : 1994-06-26
Mood : Mellow
Job/hobbies : Painter, writer, violinist, basketball player, and reader.
What am I doing? : Thinking....

https://thescribbler.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andric310 Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Chapter 2 on now. It's not done yet, though.
Andric310
Andric310
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Virgo Rat
$cribbles : 59
Birthday : 1996-08-31
What am I doing? : Playing with a pen cap. That's what Andric does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollytoad Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Nice chapter! Post more! =D
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Cancer Dog
$cribbles : 551
Birthday : 1994-06-26
Mood : Mellow
Job/hobbies : Painter, writer, violinist, basketball player, and reader.
What am I doing? : Thinking....

https://thescribbler.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down