The Scribbler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the goblin showed up

4 posters

Go down

the goblin showed up Empty the goblin showed up

Post by fleamailman Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:23 am

"...hi..." said the goblin, wondering if he'd even come to the right place is, his thoughts were more on the coffee machine at this point, but he just continued "...well there's not really much to say about me, married with kids I suppose, that's me then..." and then something crossed his mind "...you see, the trouble in ones introduction is simply, if you don't meet the other person, there's absolutely no way to prove anything anyway since these are just words here, and the reader is blind, I mean anyone of us could be just anything then, who knows I could even be a human for that matter MYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no no just joking, thought it was funny though..."

the goblin showed up Output6
fleamailman
fleamailman
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

$cribbles : 10

Back to top Go down

the goblin showed up Empty Re: the goblin showed up

Post by DoggieGirl808 Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:16 am

Welcome to the Scribbler! =)
DoggieGirl808
DoggieGirl808
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Virgo Rat
$cribbles : 387
Birthday : 1996-09-17
Mood : Complicated. Like my life =P
Job/hobbies : KH fanfic, a little bit of Total Drama fanfic, art, music, acting, ...
What am I doing? : Just being [insert Doggie's real name here]! Probably listening to Fee (they're a Christian band)

http://www.webbies4ever.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:07 pm

DoggieGirl808 wrote:Welcome to the Scribbler! =)

"...why thank you my good human, if I may so bold as to call you one that is..." replied the goblin once more, while outside, the snow storm had subsided enough to let the minions of the moneygod continue their endless endeavors in this beloved city of affluence "Geneva & co", and well, into this then, dressed like a rather oldish teletubby, armed with his laptop and under the influence of caffeine, the lone goblin readied himself, without much relish mind you, for yet another tromp to the bank, read withdrawals here, the post office, read pay one tithes then, and the bistro, read lick wounds and drown sorrows in more coffee, so he hits on singing "...we're off to see the blizzard, the wonderful blizzard that was, that was, that was because, tralala...", exits, only to take one foot outside the door and is simply buried in snow, where surfacing some distance further down the street, well, at the bistro no less, thinks aloud "...never mind your silly "secret of fire" humans, just tell me how one remains sane in all this "dailylife", I will let you live to do..."

the goblin showed up IE-104
fleamailman
fleamailman
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollytoad Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:11 pm

Welcome to the Scribbler! I am Pollytoad, the Admin of this site.
Very interesting intro I see, ha ha.
the goblin showed up 389529

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. the goblin showed up 490322
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Cancer Dog
$cribbles : 551
Birthday : 1994-06-26
Mood : Mellow
Job/hobbies : Painter, writer, violinist, basketball player, and reader.
What am I doing? : Thinking....

https://thescribbler.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:34 am

"...I like your site admin..." laughed the goblin "...I'm a newbie from the BBS age if you like, a past that you would have heard of I imagine, though long gone now, unmissed perhaps, but of it, we have these forums today...", in fact, the goblin was one of the "band", a small group whose hallmark were that their posts were in fact, their writings then, "...odd isn't it, I mean for every one person who starts to read a book hundreds more just turn up on the internet and, in effect, become author/readers in their own right..." mused the goblin careful that the post was never too long, somehow remembering that one of the first rules in live writing was "keep the post short", adding "...I'll touch on your forum only lightly now, promise, chat with me is you wish, but let's start with a question "why do live writers invariably attach a picture to their posts"..."

the goblin showed up Artwork454554
fleamailman
fleamailman
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by alexiaxundead Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:10 am

Welcome to the Scribbler!
alexiaxundead
alexiaxundead
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Female Aries Dog
$cribbles : 8
Birthday : 1994-04-02
Mood : tiredd :')

https://www.youtube.com/user/alexiaxundead

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:37 am

the goblin was still working on it, knowing that, when he wasn't working on it, it was working on him, saying "... no, whatever it is about, it certainly doesn't want you to think for yourself here, it wants you to accept the hamster wheel of your "dailylife", with all its petty concerns and rewards, as what ones life is all about...", the coffee kicked in at that point, he continued "...you know honestly, if I had just one thought that was really my own here, that thought alone would probably vindicate my existence to myself, far more than anything that our dear "hamster whee"l ever could..."

the goblin showed up Smiley
fleamailman
fleamailman
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: