The Scribbler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amenia's roleplay characters~

2 posters

Go down

Amenia's roleplay characters~ Empty Amenia's roleplay characters~

Post by Amenia Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:06 pm

Basically, I'm going to post them here, in seperate posts because I'd like to comment/talk about them when I'm done. Comprendre? Yeeshh.

【-Zane Leana Dase-】

Amenia's roleplay characters~ Zaneshorthair Amenia's roleplay characters~ Longhairedtied

✪ The Basics ✪
You may call me: Zane, Leana, Z(pronounced as ‘Zee’).
Blow out the candles: 22.(Usually, may vary.)
Isn't it obvious?: Male
What am I?: Human(Again, may vary)

☞ The Long and Boring ☜
Got an attitude?: Zane’s polite, to the point where if you purposely pushed his food onto the table and stepped on it, he'd would only kindly tell you to be careful next time. Though may subtly suggest for you to check your eyes. He usually perfers to speak only when spoken to, even if someone he knew was making a rather huge error in the information they are telling others about. But, he does step in depending on what information it is.
Turning back time: (Biography, which is subjected to change depending on roleplay)

※ Bits and Pieces ※
Gimme gimme gimme!:
❤️Hot Chocolate
❤️Books
❤️Supernatural things

Urgh. You take it:
✖️Being called Leana(but will answer to it)
✖️Eletronical devices
✖️Long lists of instructions

Any last words?: Where ‘Leana’ came about? …..His mother always wanted a daughter.

☻ Behind the Scenes ☻
The Puppeteer: Amenia
You'll notice me: Royal Blue

Okay, so here we have it. He is my main character in most roleplays that need people, and the one that I am most comfortable in playing because I've focused on him for quite some time. With a friend that I've known for two years, he has a set background, and well..other things. You know. xD So this is why the age may vary. And some other things, because originally, he isn't quite human. But I don't mind adjusting it, as he's very cooperative as well. :3
Usually, he doesn't have a middle name, but I simply love to make fun of him and give him female middle names. As he does have longer hair than that, more like the second picture, he usually gets confused as a female. Thought the first one is more accurate in his taste of clothing, his eye color and skin tone.

This is a profile skeleton that I made recently for a friends' roleplay elsewhere, and I had fun doing it, it was my first time creating a skeleton, but I've done posting formats for a long time. Like, how you make your posts pretty? That type of stuff. It's fun. x3 Time consuming, but fun.

I believe I might post something about it in the shop second, if making post formats count.

shy

#001 Zane Dase -Completed! November 7, 2009
Fixing spelling mistake, November 9, 2009

Last edited by Amenia on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amenia
Amenia
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Aquarius Goat
$cribbles : 98
Birthday : 1992-01-25
Mood : Worn out
What am I doing? : Been roleplaying this suspenceful and horror filled roleplay that just kills me every time. If you wanna know, I'll let you know. Just ask.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4489477

Back to top Go down

Amenia's roleplay characters~ Empty #002 Amenia Tokota

Post by Amenia Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:08 pm

【-Amenia Tokota-】

Human/Angel-Amenia's roleplay characters~ Menaflower

Fallen Angel-Amenia's roleplay characters~ LargeAnimePaperwallpapers_Ito-Noizi

✪ The Basics ✪
You may call me:Amenia, Mena, Ame.
Blow out the candles: 18
Isn't it obvious?: Female
What am I?: Human/Angel/Fallen Angel

☞ The Long and Boring ☜
Got an attitude?: She's rather eccetric, but usually nice and caring. She has a completely caring and nice side that seems really unrealistic, because it is. That side of her is mainly her persona to keep others liking her. It started out young, and she kept it ever since. Her real side's a bit violent, and she does swear. But, that side rarely comes out. Only with very special and close friends does she reveal it to.
Turning back time: As a human, she usually is a senior in high school, captian of the cheerleading team, middle-high marks in school. Nothing special except her personality and how she dresses up secretly, instant-dye the color of her hair to black, wears contacts and gothic outfits to join a group that sits by the sidewalk every Saturaday. It's a group of gothic people, and she dresses up(Like the fallen angel picture) just to be with them. It's a time for her that she can be who she really is without acting nice.
As an angel, she's usually the normal happy go-lucky angel, who helps out, is nice and pure. this might be the only situation where I will allow the nice personality of hers to be real and not fake.
Fallen Angel: While being an angel, she did what everybody else does. Fall in love. With a mortal man that she had watched for a long time. Kicked out of heaven, the color of her pure white hair was drained and changed to a black colors, wings the same, and could be folded away. Her once beautiful child like white dress changed into a black gothic outfit. And her red eyes that she loved, now grey-black and dull. [b]

※ Bits and Pieces ※
Gimme gimme gimme!:
❤️[b]Gothic outfits

❤️Basketball players
❤️Ice-cream

Urgh. You take it:
✖️Hot Pot
✖️Dirty--Anything
✖️Wimpy Guys

Any last words?: None as of.

☻ Behind the Scenes ☻
The Pupeteer: Amenia
You'll notice me: Usually gold or dark magenta

Done! Wow, that took some time. Here we have Amenia, ladies and gents. She is the first character that I created. I first started off by basing her personality from myself. But ended up exaggerating her clumsy-ness and her kind-ness. Soon, after a few roleplays, she developed into...this.
She is my main female OC, though I perfer to not use her as she's still under development. I haven't quite got her logic and personality all smoothly worked out, despite I still use her for some roleplays just to challenge myself.

She's quite the handful, and here is something I wrote for her in a roleplay, for her profile. Excuse the cursing.

A little bit about me:: Dumb s? Say that again, and I’ll smash your f***ing face in the f***ing cement, dip****! …..Oh, hi! I’m sorry, did you hear that? Hee hee~ Well, my name Amenia, or Mena, people call me, and I’m the captain of the cheerleading squad. My grades are slightly above average, but nothing like the really smart people around. I live with my older sister in an apartment close to the school. I've been in the country for as long as I can remember.

I’m talented at sports, any and almost all. And boys? Oh, hee hee~ They fall in line asking me out. Of course, I’ve accepted some of them. But seriously, some of those guys are just completely revolting..Eegh. But, if you like to be my friend, of course, come along, I’d love to be your friend! As long as you fit in, of course. I’m an Aquarius, original, creative, and very strange.

But, there’s nothing to be afraid of! I don’t bite! Hm..What else do you need to know about m—HEY! F***TARD! That’s MY book! Get back here! [ran off]

#002 Amenia Tokota

Last edited by Amenia on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amenia
Amenia
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Aquarius Goat
What am I doing? : Been roleplaying this suspenceful and horror filled roleplay that just kills me every time. If you wanna know, I'll let you know. Just ask.

Back to top Go down

Amenia's roleplay characters~ Empty #003 Maki-chan

Post by Amenia Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:11 pm

【-Maki Middew(Deathbringer)-】

8 - Amenia's roleplay characters~ Maki8-2
16 - Amenia's roleplay characters~ Maki16
19 - Amenia's roleplay characters~ Maki19

✪ The Basics ✪
You may call me:Maki, Maki-chan.
Blow out the candles: 8, 16, 19
Isn't it obvious?: Female
What am I?: Human

☞ The Long and Boring ☜
Got an attitude?: Ever since she was young, Maki was an energetic kid. She bounced off the walls when she was high on sugar, even when she's not. Due to her adoptive father and other father-like figure, her mind was very mature from young. She doesn't need to know where babies come from as she's been exposed to such stuff at that age. Maki grew up that way, energetic, happy and bubbly. She would be serious every now and then when the situation required it, but usually didn't show that side of her to her fatherlike figure. You can say she's a really fake person at times, but at least she smiles at you. It doesn't take her too much to hate someone, once you insult her adoptive parents, or her father-like figure, she will snap at you, no matter her age. Her personality hasn't changed while she grew up, except for the somewhat sexual jokes that she is able to make when she's older.
Turning back time: {Biography.}

※ Bits and Pieces ※
Gimme gimme gimme!:
❤️Sweets
❤️Complex stuff, any complex stuff!
❤️Treasure maps

Urgh. You take it:
✖️Mud
✖️Stupidity.
✖️People not paying attention to ME.

Any last words?: You might think she has some weird spilt personality when she changes from her bubbly personality to her serious one, but it isn't. Her real personality is the serious one, but seeing she was always short, she perfers to act cute and bubbly. That and it makes her adoptive mother happy. Her adoptive father's last name is Deathbringer, but he hasn't forced her to accept the last name.

☻ Behind the Scenes ☻
The Pupeteer: Amenia
You'll notice me: Undecided

Here we have my beloved third Original Character. I perfer to simply call her as Maki-chan. I didn't need to spend as much time on her, as I decided her happy and bubbly personality from the beginning, based on an anime called Inuyasha, a child named Rin. She was the inspriation for Maki, then as I played her, I decided to add the serious and real personality side to her.

She is usually an extra character for my roleplays as I keep her at the age of 8. I rarely pair her up and have only played er at the age of 16 once, despite I have her ages well prepared already. Maki is always a happy child in my mind, which is probably why I do not play her a main character that will be paired up with another, but I suppose if I don't, I can't see if I could develop her further. bounce

#003 Maki-chan - Completed 9th November 2009

Last edited by Amenia on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amenia
Amenia
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Amenia's roleplay characters~ Empty #004 Amane Tokota

Post by Amenia Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:14 pm

~Reserved~

#004 Amane Tokota

Yes, I'm done now. >>

Last edited by Amenia on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amenia
Amenia
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Amenia's roleplay characters~ Empty Re: Amenia's roleplay characters~

Post by Pollytoad Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Awesome Character! Amenia's roleplay characters~ 389529
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Cancer Dog
$cribbles : 551
Birthday : 1994-06-26
Mood : Mellow
Job/hobbies : Painter, writer, violinist, basketball player, and reader.
What am I doing? : Thinking....

https://thescribbler.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amenia Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Thanks. embarrassed I spent ages perfecting him.
Amenia
Amenia
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Amenia Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:30 pm

#003 is up! Yaaaay.
tongue
Amenia
Amenia
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollytoad Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:43 pm

Nice! I liked how you made it where she could be different ages. It's a great idea. Amenia's roleplay characters~ Icon_biggrin
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Cancer Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Amenia Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:06 pm

^^ Thanks. I just found random pictures, thought they looked like her, and guessed aorund what age she would be in the picture.
Amenia
Amenia
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Amenia Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:40 pm

Holy crap, #002's finally done...! I can die now. x-x
Amenia
Amenia
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollytoad Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:06 pm

Nice character. She has quite an attitude. xD
I had to edit out some of the words, tho, cuz it's the rules. =P
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Cancer Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Amenia Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:25 pm

Yes..her attitude is really..weird.
Ah, m'sorry about the language. x-x;; I forgot about that when I just copy and pasted it.
Amenia
Amenia
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down