Video Games

Go down

Video Games

Ok so I wanted to write this blog for any of you gamers out there. It's all about video games these days and age.
So as some of you know I love Sonic the Hedgehog and what not, back then video games were actually a challenge you know why? Because many people back then couldn't afford a video game or a console for that matter, so the people who made the video games back in the 80's made them very long and very difficult so it would take many hours for people to beat it and by the time someone beat the game finally a new game would already be out or would come soon enough. Like Packman for instance it's still a challenge for you gamers to get past a lot of levels. Or "Zelda Ocarina of Time" notice how difficult it is to beat because it was a Nintendo 64 game not as challenging as an old classic video game console but it's still very, very challenging, as well very hard to beat. Now a day's video games are not that hard to beat. You'll hear someone say "Oh my God I beat Mass Effect!" or what not. So as you can see video gamers like me are getting quite irritated. Now most people in the world know about SEGA, and their mascot almost everybody knows is Sonic the Hedgehog who supposed to be the fastest thing alive, most of you know about Sonic DX Directors Cut or Sonic Adventure Battle 2. There is two differences in those two games. Sonic Adventure Battle 2 is a difficult game to beat while as Sonic DX Directors Cut you can beat it probably in one day if you wanted to. But to make a long story short people in the video game department better start thinking of actually challenging games. But some people actually don't like those long, hard, and extending games because they think people won't see the context therefore making games shorter. But I tell you if you're a true video gamer then you will be determined to beat that game but if you don't feel that way then sorry to say but you're not a true video gamer... but anyway that is all I have to say right now.

VIDEO GAMER FOREVER!!!!
Master Rypli
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Female Libra Rat
$cribbles : 25
Birthday : 1996-10-13
Mood : fang! e:
Job/hobbies : Dancing, Swimming, hanging out with my best buds, going on myspace and on facebook, and doing other stuff,hmm maybe like writing books and storys, painting, drawing,playing my instraments
What am I doing? : Chyeck out my storys and what not!

View user profile

Back to top Go down